We are excited to bring you some long-awaited news of the PROCAS Accounting upgrade! Our entire team has been very busy this year working on the development of the upgraded accounting software. We are grateful for the many clients that agreed to jump on board early and help us improve the usability and functionality of the software before a general release.
The upgraded version, while closely based on the existing version that you are used to, is accessed directly from a web browser. Since it is web-based, the user interface is quite different than what you are currently familiar with. We also have the flexibility to improve how things work and to continuously add new features and functions.
We are slowly transitioning our clients to make sure everyone gets one-on-one time with a consultant to help get acclimated to the new user interface and many of the new features. Part of the transition includes an import of all your existing data into the new system. This means that you will maintain all the general ledger transaction, invoice history, and setup details that you have now. This also means that you can transition during any time of the year, regardless of where you are in the accounting cycle.
By the way, there is no added cost to upgrade—not even the time spent with your consultant! We want all our clients to enjoy the new software without an unplanned hit to their bottom line.
Our transition schedule is full through the end of this year, and we are looking to start adding clients to the list for 2020. If you are interested in a demo to learn about new features, or how to get on the transition wait list for 2020, send us an email at email@example.com.
From all of us at PROCAS, we would like to wish you a wonderful holiday season!
We look forward to hearing from you and working with you soon!
- The PROCAS Team
As many of you are aware, we try to be as open and honest with our clients as possible, so we thought, “Why not provide another means to improve the client experience?” Through our new blog and social media accounts, we aspire to foster a learning environment as well as provide a look into our everyday lives. Our intentions for this network are to provide tips for navigating our system, address common errors using our software, advise on potential roadblocks within the government contracting industry, and last, but not least, build better relationships with our clients and the people that support them.
Ultimately, our experienced team hopes to make your life a little easier!
PROCAS’s core principles are encompassed in a term we like to call ORBIT. We aim to instill these values in every article, comment, and post created on this blog.
- Openness – share information freely
- Respect – treat each other with care and consideration
- Balance – strive for stability and vitality in our personal and professional lives (productive and fun)
- Integrity – act in a manner consistent with our words and beliefs (sincere and straightforward)
- Teamwork – support each other in achieving our common goals
As our staff provides content, we expect any users that wish to participate in the discussion to follow our core principles.
Meet the Team
This network will be monitored and administrated by our Support Team. When we are not answering the phones, we focus on a variety of different issues in the accounting, government contracting, and technical worlds. Based on our experiences of diving through the ins and outs of the software, we hope to provide some insight on how to utilize it to your advantage!
Get to know our team a little better:
- PROCAS Employee since October 2013
- Towson University Graduate – B.S. Accounting – December 2014
- Avid Rock Climber, Expert Whistler, Breakfast Enthusiast
- Commonly Mistaken For: Ron Weasley
- PROCAS Employee since April 2015
- University of Baltimore Graduate – B.S. Accounting – May 2015
- Record Collector, Horror Movie Aficionado, Proud Dog Owner
- Commonly Mistaken For: Princess Tiana
- PROCAS Employee since October 2014
- Towson University Graduate – B.S. Accounting – May 2015
- Baltimore Sports Fanatic, Devoted Gym Goer, Music Junkie (Slappin’ Da Bass!)
- Commonly Mistaken For: Drew Carey
- PROCAS Employee since June 2015
- Towson University Student – Currently enrolled in the Accounting Program
- Former Cheerleader, Chocolate Lover, Running Machine
- Commonly Mistaken For: Taylor Swift
If you would like to be up to date with all our latest posts, pics, and tweets, please follow us on twitter @procasllc.