For clients that operate on a government fiscal year basis, please remember to address the following items in accordance with the year change on October 1st!
- Establish new task numbers to increment the option year on cost type contracts that continue beyond the end of the current fiscal year
- Complete the billing setup for the new task numbers
- Establish new work authorizations
- Establish new expense authorizations
May Be Required*
- Enter the new accounting year
- Enter the accounting periods for the new accounting year
- Establish timesheet periods for October 2019 – September 2020
- Establish new task numbers for tracking PTO by fiscal year
*If you operate on a calendar basis but have contracts that operate on a government fiscal year basis, not all of the above items will apply to your company. If that is the case, we recommend focusing on the first 4 items.
If you need help with any of the listed items, please contact your consultant. Depending on which version of the software you are on, some of the items may not be relevant to your company.
Our consulting team can be reached at email@example.com.